Deer Creek School Reviews

I love the community and family relationships at Deer Creek School. We are all a family. There are a lot of parent and student involvement in academics as well as after school activities. The classroom size is small which benefits the students by giving them one on one attention. The teachers are well educated in their field of training and show good character. The students are read a devotional daily and pray as well. All of the programs begin with prayer which is very important to my family. Sports are another great experience at Deer Creek School. ALL students have a chance to play in their choice of sports. This is available also because of the small size of the school.
Deer Creek has a very loving staff. Each teacher is able to know every student and what they are capable of and can help them achieve their goal.
I loved attending Deer Creek. It's a very small school, which I liked because you get to know everyone.
Start Your Review of Deer Creek School
I love that everyone at Deer Creek are family. The students actually form relationships with teachers and its not hard to feel the love. Though Deer Creek is super fun, we are all about our school work. This assures me that I will be prepared for college. Anyone planning to attend Deer Creek should be prepared to work hard while having fun.
Most teachers are genuinely caring and try to prepare students for college.
I attend a small high school with a student body of less than 200, including K3 to the 12th grade; because of this there aren't that many clubs or orginizations. We have common sports, but nothing else.