De Smet High School Reviews

I graduated a few years back and overall I had an okay experience. Most of the teachers try their best to get students ready for college. But the one negative thing I have is that the bullying there can get pretty bad if you drive from a different town to attend there.
De Smet High School is a great school. They prepare us very well for college. The building is great. The only problem with this school is the sports because some of the coaches favor students if they personally know them. Overall, it is a great school.
I like how nice the environment is in the school. All of the teachers are very nice and can teach the students well. I would like to see change in technology. De Smet High School is behind on it. Great school!
Start Your Review of De Smet High School
I have a love/hate relationship with this school. Love the small classes and (most) teacher friendliness. Students are held to higher standards here. Homework does exist (rarely have a night without it). School lunch program is great (cooks are very nice too). Sports teams aren't fantastic (coaches play the last name game). Overall its a decent school. Proud to be called a De Smet Bulldog.