Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
De La Salle High School is a highly rated, private, all-boys, Catholic school located in Concord, CA. It has 1,050 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. Tuition is $18,550 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 87% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
De La Salle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+101 Students
- A+98 Students
- A96 Students
- A+87 Students
- A79 Students
- B+72 Students
- A-70 Students
- A67 Students
- A+66 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
De La Salle High School Reviews
De La Salle High School is a private Roman Catholic school for boys, that teaches its students of Lasallian values. It is an incredible school as the courses are challenging and rigorous while also engaging. The teachers at the school are a benefactor to the learning experience for the students as they do not only teach the class but also life lessons. Furthermore, the teachers interact with the students, forming a deep connection which makes the learning experience more fun and more valued for the students. There is a sense of community not only between the teachers and the students but within the students themselves. On a daily basis, the students support one another academically and athletically which strengthens the bonds and strive for what students call at De La Salle "brotherhood." De La Salle is an extraordinary school as it prepares its students for the future and mold a student to become a better individual through scholarship, faith, and integrity.
I loved the diversity on campus and the brotherhood each student developed with on another over the years. At times it can get hard due to how they want to push you and make you a man, but it only makes you stronger. The brotherhood is alive and well. The sports and academics being top notch rounds the school out. They have a new science and arts center called the STREAM center which is state of the art. They also have an all girl school next door so it really isn’t an all guy school. Overall, great school and people should go there if they can.
De La Salle is an excellent high school. Academically, the school provides the students with highly qualified teachers making the students ready for college. The school offers many extra-curricular activities. No matter what a student's interest is, there is a club for him to join. De La Salle offers so many sports and even if a student is not athletic, being a spectator is a lot of fun, too. Last, but not the least, I am grateful that our school provides us with spiritual guidance.