D.C. Everest High School is a highly rated, public school located in Weston, WI. It has 1,185 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
D.C. Everest High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+163 Students
- A+115 Students
- B+109 Students
- B+98 Students
- B+89 Students
- B71 Students
- A-59 Students
- B44 Students
- B41 Students
- B-40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 65 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
D.C. Everest High School Reviews
New challenges are great to learn new things such as the world around us today and the past that are important. For an example, trading in China, how each dynasty works or even learning scienctific law or method. Friends and teachers are always making connections. Help from friend and teachers are always there for you and support from them plus your family. Love every day of high school! Can’t wait for college and yes let’s make this year and many years to come amazing!
I went to D.C Everest Senior High School for all of my years. And when you look at the big picture, the school is great! A couple reasons why this school gave me a memorable experience as being a student there is because of the atmosphere. Everyone is welcoming and happy, especially during homecoming week. Also, the teachers there make learning fun and challenging. And because of these reasons, I am who I am today. However, one thing that I would change is the school lunch. Now I know everyone says that hot lunch isn't the best all the time, but that's because its true! The majority of the food there are carbohydrates and simple sugars like juice. It would be nicer if they had a variety of more healthy foods to choose from.
There is opportunity with Everest’s clubs, sports, and classes that fit all students. Everest has made exceptional effort to improve around the school as well. Students are always given the chance to have their voices and opinions heard. As for teachers, they’re role models who will challenge and care for us. I also enjoy seeing the different things Everest is strives to achieve. We have the school newspaper, we have the Literary Magazine, we have new classes like Teachers Change Lives for people who want to learn how to become a teacher and shadow mentors, and Creation and Innovation that allows kids to create their own projects and research their own topics and be graded on individual improvement and learning aspects. We also have classes ranging in different career areas students are interested in such as Medical Terminology, Careers with Kids, Animal Science, Creative Writing, etc. Everest has been keen on caring for their students and helping them reach their goals.