Davis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+435 Students
- A375 Students
- B-341 Students
- A+296 Students
- B-233 Students
- B114 Students
- B88 Students
- C+87 Students
- B-62 Students
- B+49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 125 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.50 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.70 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.77 responses
Davis High School Reviews
Review Davis High School
Overall I believe it is a very successful school! It has cultivated some very successful students and is well known. However, I do think there is room to improve. Because Davis High School is home to thousands of students it is hard for the students to gain a actual relationship with any one teacher. Teachers can be great mentoring, but it can be hard with so many students. I feel like another area of improvement is in the respect of the students. You can tell by the way that the students treat the building, how their levels of respect vary. I have seen Davis trashed pretty badly and it wouldn't hurt to teach the students a little respect. Besides those points Davis is an amazing school!
I absolutely love Davis High School! It is a very large school that prepares its students for college and education beyond high school. They offer more AP and college credit classes than anyone could take and there is something for everyone. The staff works hard to have their students succeed and this is why pass rates on AP and state tests are so high. My experience at Davis has really given me a chance to expand my resume, knowledge and experience so that I can have more opportunities after graduation.
My experience at Davis High school has been a pretty great. I've made tons a friends and I enjoy a lot of my classes, especially now that I'm a Senior. Although, there in a ton of homework in every class. I usually have to spend up to six hours finishing class work, which ends up being around 1:00 AM. However, all that hard work that I've put into all my classes, has made me keep up my grades and I've learned how to be a hardworking student, who strives to do her absolute best in everything she does. I've accomplished great things Academically and socially. Davis has great sports and amazing Academic programs with teachers who care about you and want you to succeed. Overall, Davis is a wonderful school that prepares you well for the future. Go Davis Darts!