Davis High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+337 Students
- A-282 Students
- B-269 Students
- A+223 Students
- B-182 Students
- B85 Students
- C+70 Students
- B68 Students
- B-46 Students
- B-41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 124 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.76 responses
Davis High School Reviews
Review Davis High School
I absolutely love Davis High School! It is a very large school that prepares its students for college and education beyond high school. They offer more AP and college credit classes than anyone could take and there is something for everyone. The staff works hard to have their students succeed and this is why pass rates on AP and state tests are so high. My experience at Davis has really given me a chance to expand my resume, knowledge and experience so that I can have more opportunities after graduation.
My experience at Davis High school has been a pretty great. I've made tons a friends and I enjoy a lot of my classes, especially now that I'm a Senior. Although, there in a ton of homework in every class. I usually have to spend up to six hours finishing class work, which ends up being around 1:00 AM. However, all that hard work that I've put into all my classes, has made me keep up my grades and I've learned how to be a hardworking student, who strives to do her absolute best in everything she does. I've accomplished great things Academically and socially. Davis has great sports and amazing Academic programs with teachers who care about you and want you to succeed. Overall, Davis is a wonderful school that prepares you well for the future. Go Davis Darts!
Davis High is an excellent school. In fact, better than most in Utah. It has great teachers and an amazing curriculum. This school really helps students succeed and helps for them to strive in future college academics. The only thing that this school, and every high school for that matter, is lacking in is safety from bullies. Personally, I have not experienced it at this school but I know it's an issue. Being part of the HOPE Squad at Davis High I definitely get to see some aftermath of bullying and it's difficult. However, Davis does stand united together. We strive for tradition and it's actually considered very important to a lot to make it stay that way. Also, there's a lot of diversity in many ways. Students of all races, personalities, intelligence, etc. come together in clubs, sports, and other activities. Overall, Davis is a great school and everyone can find a place here.