Davis High School is a highly rated, public school located in Kaysville, UT. It has 2,591 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 31 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Davis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+619 Students
- A533 Students
- C+479 Students
- A+412 Students
- B-343 Students
- B184 Students
- B143 Students
- C+142 Students
- C+104 Students
- B+75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 162 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.82 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.89 responses
Davis High School Reviews
Davis high school is one of the biggest schools in Utah. There’s good things and bad things about that. Some good things is there is so many different clubs and activities you can be involved in and so many new people and friends you can meet. There’s more classes and teachers that can help you on your way to higher education. Some bad things could be the fact that sometimes the school can be a little exclusive. So you might not feel like a part of the school since there are so many students unless you are heavily involved with extracurricular activities, but overall it is a good school where you can learn a lot and enjoy a great high school experience!
The teachers are amazing! I have spent my junior and senior year here at Davis High, and I have not had one complaint about any of my teachers. They are all very dedicated, organized, understanding, and committed to our education. You can tell they love their job! The facility is very clean and spacious. Everyone is super nice, and there hasn't been a fight for years. Student support for sports is phenomenal. The only downfall is that school spirit seems kind of artificial, and the student body is very cliquey. It's hard to break into one of these friend groups.
Davis High is full of tradition. Hence our motto “Defend the Tradition”. We have excelled in sports/academics for generations. I have personally loved my experience with High School, and i’m grateful to be a Davis Dart!