Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Davis High School is a public school located in Davis, OK. It has 290 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Davis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-63 Students
- A61 Students
- B53 Students
- A35 Students
- B25 Students
- B-23 Students
- C22 Students
- C+21 Students
- B+15 Students
- C11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Davis High School Reviews
I loved Davis! It has a great atmosphere, and is full of nice kids. They have great programs, there really is something for everyone. There's lots of clubs and sports teams. The Davis High track team is a particularly great team with lots of fun people. The AP teachers at Davis are AMAZING!! They truly care about their students and want to help them succeed. They often stay late hours just to help students understand concepts on homework. Their pass rates are very high for this reason. The math department and chemistry departments at Davis are very good. An overall good experience full of good people and good teachers.
Davis High School is a very student involved school with great teacher participation. We are able to leave campus for lunch in high school, which is a great way for the students to help support the local businesses. The town of Davis has one of the best communities in the state! They support our school and activities 100%. We have recently built a new elementary and are now in the process of constructing a much needed high school building. I would like to see Davis get new stands for the football field for all of our parents, family, and friends to be able to have a place to sit instead of standing along the fence during football games. Davis does not currently have a track. The track and field students have to commute to a local town to use their track to be able to practice for upcoming track meets. Overall Davis is a very good school and has a great support system with the community.
I have attended Davis High School my whole life. Davis is such a small, close knit school that you can literally know everyones name in the high school. We are all a family and the staff of teachers makes you feel like you are right at home. The teachers set up a clothing rack full of clothes for anyone in need of a winter jacket or a new pair of shoes. We raise money and do food drives for any of the families of children in the school. The staff is always looking out for us students. I am especially fond of my school because my dad has taught here for twenty years. Davis is truly a family and I would not want to be anywhere else.