David R. Cawley Middle School Reviews

beansbebeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansbeansansbeansbeansbeans
This school has very positive role models and many activities to participate in. Teachers are very helpful. They do very well preparing students for high school
I absolutely love this school! I am a parent of a sixth grade and an eighth grade student. This school has many sports such as soccer, field hockey, cross country, track, cheerleading, volleyball, and MUCH more. They also have a large collection of clubs and after school activities.
Start Your Review of David R. Cawley Middle School
I love this school! I am a sixth grader who recently came to this school. I was nervous about going to middle school at first, but now, I am happy. I have joined a lot of school sports and clubs, including cross country, drama club, and made the cheerleading team.
I love this school! I am a parent with a disabled child. He is very happy at this school with kind teachers and students.
I was a student here two years ago and am now a sophomore in high school. I moved a lot and went to three different middle schools. This one was by far my favorite. The teachers were ALLWAYS kind and understanding. Almost none of them yelled or got angry. I never had any problems with bullying and my little sister who is in seventh grade says she doesn't see many cases of bullying, this is a great school in a great town.
There are a lot of athletics but not a lot of clubs.
I wouldn't choose this school again. The school basically hires anyone as a sub and teachers are quick to laugh at racist jokes.
The teachers are okay. Some of them are very rude and not understanding. Their classes are boring and assignments are unreasonable.