COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Posnack School is offering online and on-campus learning for the 2020-2021 school year. Call our Admissions Office at 954-583-6100 ext. 641 for more information. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Posnack School is a Jewish K-12 college preparatory school. In addition to our 60,000 square foot Fischer High School and RAM Gymnasium, our state-of-the-art Hochberg Middle School building houses the first K-12 Kosher Culinary Kitchen in the country. Academic programs offered at Posnack School include Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, Robotics, Theater, Music, Mandarin, Spanish, French, and many more. Posnack School offers a rigorous dual curriculum while maintaining small classroom sizes and individualized curriculum.
David Posnack Jewish Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+111 Students
- A+81 Students
- A78 Students
- A64 Students
- B+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A-23 Students
Online or On-Campus Learning
Posnack School is offering online or on-campus learning for the 2020-2021 school year. Call us to find out how we can make a difference in your child's life!
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.76 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses