David Lawrence Jr. K-8 Center Reviews

I loved the teachers, and friendly staff. I loved how there were classes like band, art, French, Spanish, computer exploration, yearbook club, P.E. etc..
There are even afterschool clubs like Volleyball(girls) and basketball(boys)
Attending school there was a good experience; the kids,teachers, and staff were very good. All the kids got slong pretty well it was like one big family with all.
It's an awesome school; the teachers and kids were very interactive and personable. I loved going there and I wish I could go back.
Start Your Review of David Lawrence Jr. K-8 Center
I went to this school from pre-k to 8th grade. This school has one of the best teachers and counselors are amazing and help out if needed.
My son has been going to this school for 3 years. He is a special needs child. The education has been great. The only thing that I dislike about the school is that they don't offer after care for special needs children. I think that is so unfair.
The only extracurricular activities the school has or had (Odyssey, NJHS, NEHS) you had to be chosen. And sometimes teachers don't pay enough attention to the activities.
The school has its moments where you feel welcomed, but there are some points that you just want to leave. The environment is negative sometimes.
There are some teachers that are amazing. They engage students and really make learning fun. Unfortunately, not all teachers are like that. Some, start projects not to finish them, and others could care less about students. Some even criticize the students. Overall the teaching staff is ok.
Some teachers just care about their selves and favorite certain students whom are relevant to them.
I only say it's okay due to the bathrooms being really unsanitary most of the time.
There were very few clubs and after school activities.
I like the school itself but somethings should really be changed.
The teachers are okay only because there are very few teachers who care about how successful you are.
Okay school. Great gifted program!
The school is excellent ad very unique and fun to be in. I loved my experience here