- Private, Muslim
- HOUSTON, TX
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B minus
Darul Arqam Academy North communicates a shared vision and direction for improving the performance and effectiveness of the community. Student achievement in our school can be reflected by student performance scores on National/State/District assessments and classroom grades/projects.
A partnership with parents and the community is extended to all citizens who greatly appreciate the value of excellence in education. as a result our students are a grade level ahead of their current grade based on assessment results.
Our school has adopted a proactive plan by addressing respect and equality for one another by accepting accountability for their actions. Darul Arqam is committed to instilling Islamic values, morals, and high ethical standards in our students.
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner reflecting credit to their parents, religion, school, and community at all times.
Darul Arqam Academy North Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus37 Students
- grade A+25 Students
- grade A+18 Students
- grade A+17 Students
- grade A11 Students
- grade B minus7 Students
- grade B7 Students
- grade B minus6 Students
- grade B6 Students
- grade B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- Culture Day.56%
- Spirit Week22%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable