Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Dartmouth High School is an above average, public school located in Dartmouth, MA. It has 1,071 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Dartmouth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A172 Students
- B-164 Students
- C+97 Students
- B96 Students
- A+95 Students
- A+75 Students
- B+59 Students
- A+56 Students
- B+56 Students
- C+54 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Dartmouth High School
- B+Apponequet Regional High School
- Freetown-Lakeville Regional School District, MA
- 116 reviews
- A-Old Rochester Regional High School
- Old Rochester Public Schools, MA
- 157 reviews
- A-Portsmouth High School
- Portsmouth School District, RI
- 209 reviews
- B+Fairhaven High School
- Fairhaven Public Schools, MA
- 129 reviews
Dartmouth High School Reviews
Dartmouth High School is a great school with amazing teachers. The administration could be a lot better, but all other aspects are fantastic! Teachers are awesome, and the staff is very kind. There are so many courses to choose from, and this school offers so many AP courses. I would recommend attending this school.
Dartmouth High has been a great experience, the teachers really take the time to help you understand everything they teach. The clubs, sports, and extra activities are a fantastic way to make new friends and have a fun time. The entire staff is committed to making time at school as enjoyable as possible and are always there when you need to talk. The education is amazing here and sets up each student for success in college by taking the time to help students figure out the next steps they should take as a learner.
I attended Dartmouth High all 4 years, the teachers were mostly amazing I only had issues with one or two in total. I created very strong bonds with the teachers but on the other hand administration was very hard to deal with. They asked for the students opinions in surveys with pre determined choices and when new ones were brought up it was very hard to change their ideas. My guidance counselor was hard to work with and he barely helped me progressing towards college.