Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Dardanelle High School is an above average, public school located in Dardanelle, AR. It has 622 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Dardanelle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-188 Students
- B77 Students
- A-59 Students
- B34 Students
- C+27 Students
- B-23 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Dardanelle High School
- A-Pottsville High School
- Pottsville School District, AR
- 112 reviews
- B+Russellville High School
- Russellville School District, AR
- 182 reviews
- BAtkins High School
- Atkins School District, AR
- 65 reviews
- BDanville High School
- Danville School District, AR
- 30 reviews
Dardanelle High School Reviews
From my short visit at Dardanelle High School, I can say it was pretty fun. Dardanelle High School is full of many of good people. The academics are above average and require a lot of critical thinking. The food is below mediocre. The teachers are great and know what they are doing when teaching. They give great one on one time in the classroom to help the students with whatever they need. You actually need to study for tests, there's really no such thing as winging it there. Overall, it is a great high school and I am absolutely grateful of all the people I met there and truly thank the teachers for giving me such a great education and prepping me for college!
Dardanelle High is, in a summary, pretty average. There isn't nessecarily anything extraordinary about DHS, but I can say that a lot of the staff & administration are wonderful, dedicated people who are doing their best to make this school the best it can be, especially the new administration we have gotten in recent years. Although DHS has it's rough spots, it offers a challenging & amazing curriculum and a wider range of classes than ever before in it's history. DHS's notable programs are it's sports, band, FCLA/FBA, debate, & BETA. Events like school spirit rallies have been at their all-time high as well. Although DHS is seemingly average, it is genuinely a solid place to choose for your schooling & it seems like it will only go up from here.
Dardanelle High School has prepared me for college due to their excellent academics. The teachers I've had in the past years have taught me so many things to prepare me for college;they are all amazing teachers. Dardanelle High School gives students the opportunity to participate in any sports, extracurricular activities, and clubs of their interest. Dardanelle High School has gave me the opportunity to expand my creativity by allowing me to be in the EAST program. This school have made me independent and a better person thanks to the high level of education and excellent teachers.