Danvers High School is an above average, public school located in Danvers, MA. It has 941 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 93% in reading.
Danvers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A89 Students
- A-62 Students
- C+61 Students
- A+55 Students
- B+45 Students
- B43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+39 Students
- B-37 Students
- B34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Danvers High School
- BTriton Regional High School
- Triton Public Schools, MA
- 128 reviews
- B+Wakefield Memorial High School
- Wakefield Public Schools, MA
- 222 reviews
- B+Pentucket Regional Senior High School
- Pentucket Public Schools, MA
- 151 reviews
- BGloucester High School
- Gloucester Public Schools, MA
- 110 reviews
Danvers High School Reviews
I think that the school as a whole is beautiful and they have some of the best staff ever. The guidance department is what got me through my years at DHS. I loved the teachers and adults that helped pave the way for me!
Danvers High School has a lot of benefits. The teachers are very helpful and allow you to ask any questions and they will answer them. The classrooms and whole school is cleaned and always has a cleaning maintenance. The school work is challenging but there are people to always help any students. Sports are also very well constructed and coaches are previously experienced with the sport. Anyone can play sports too!
I love the community of Danvers, and the high school is an extension of that community. I play on the high school soccer team, and it feels like the whole town comes out to support the team, all of our teams in fact. I love the teachers at the high school, they genuinely care if we understand what is being taught and they go out of their way to make sure that we are doing well. I have had great teachers throughout my entire education here in Danvers and feel very lucky and confident to now move on to college.