At Dana Hall School, we have high expectations and know that academic
excellence is best realized in girls when their social and emotional needs are equally considered with their intellect. Students work through a vigorous curriculum and choose between a variety of electives. Students openly dive in to topics from many angles. This allows each student, with intention, to listen deeply to perspectives and develop values that are most effective for her.
Our current curriculum and legacy of teaching girls how they learn best energize our community. Every girl engages in studies in arts and sciences and exercises creative and critical thinking. As a result, Dana graduates are exceptionally prepared to tackle challenges at college, and beyond.
Dana Hall students prosper, form bonds and a lasting network, on our campus and across the globe. This unique combination of opportunity and encouragement empowers each student to bring courage to all that she does while at Dana and in her future.
Dana Hall School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+51 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+33 Students
- A30 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses