Dallas Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Dallas, PA. It has 876 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Dallas Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+90 Students
- A65 Students
- B57 Students
- A-56 Students
- A-48 Students
- B45 Students
- B44 Students
- B39 Students
- A-37 Students
- A-33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Dallas Senior High School
- AAbington Heights High School
- Abington Heights School District, PA
- 249 reviews
- BTunkhannock High School
- Tunkhannock Area School District, PA
- 109 reviews
- B-Lake-Lehman Junior/Senior High School
- Lake-Lehman School District, PA
- 144 reviews
- B-Crestwood High School
- Crestwood School District, PA
- 216 reviews
Dallas Senior High School Reviews
There’s many opportunities to take here and you should! The academics are good and defiantly prepare you enough for after high school. The teachers are always willing to help to make sure you succeed. The sports you can join are very good and you can go very far into states, nationals etc. But the food is terrible, our lunches here are unbearable
I attended Dallas High School and Dallas Middle school and I felt that this school really prepared me for a university and exceeded my expectations of what high school should be. I always felt safe at school and could rely on teachers/staff if I was ever in need. Thank you Dallas high for making my experience so great!
There is not much focus on or resources for the arts, administrations does not show up for concerts and music events very often. We had to fight to get recognized for our district, region, and state-wide accomplishments. Our lockdown procedures and evacuation drills are not run very smoothly, and we do not have enough buses to transport all of the students to a safe area if the need should arise. Our counselors and career teachers do a fair job of preparing us for college and figuring out our plans, but we should do more activities like a second job shadow earlier in high school, starting the program earlier in middle school, and research on our planned careers. Most of the teachers are very good, but some classes are almost entirely busy work, especially in the fourth quarter and towards the end of the year, and the instruction is nearly nonexistent then as well.