Dallas Lutheran School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Dallas, TX. It has 165 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $13,850 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 85% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Dallas Lutheran School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+16 Students
- A16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A10 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dallas Lutheran School
Dallas Lutheran School Reviews
I have two students currently attending Dallas Lutheran and another who graduated from there. The school offers a well rounded experience with the advantage of smaller classes and more individualized attention from teachers. The students are encouraged to participate in a wide variety of sports, fine arts, social events. The parent group is active and engaged. The teachers and administration are deeply tenured and truly care for the well being of the kids. I feel so lucky that my students have been part of this school that they so dearly love. Another bonus is that they have middle (7th/8th) and high school so they kids have the opportunity to be together without a school change for 6 years.
No school is perfect and this school doesn't pretend to be. We sent our two children here and could not have had a better experience. They were not a "number" or a "nobody" to the faculty and staff. The school says they are Lutheran, and they are however they do not force that on any student or family of a different religion. The school has taken very specific steps to secure the safety of the campus and the High School Principal and Middle School Principal do their best to be visible in the hallways and on the school property. If you want a school who cares about bullying and actually does things proactively to stop it, this is your place. Not all schools are for all families, and not all families are for every school.
We love this school! It has been a great fit for our family. My middle school son is learning great skills for becoming an organized and independent student. He feels safe and loved. Lots of activities for both students and parents to get involved.