COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please be informed that Dallas International School has transitioned to on-campus learning using our hybrid learning models as of September 8, 2020. To learn more about our hybrid learning models, please click here. Please visit our COVID-19 web page for more information on how we intend to keep students and families safe using our updated health and safety protocols and procedures. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
We know that finding the right school is important for your child's development. Studies have shown that foreign language immersion in primary years elevates a student's ability to succeed in other academics.
Dallas International School is the only school in North Texas that believes in a fully bilingual immersion education with a third language in Spanish, Mandarin and German. Classes start from preschool all the way through high school where students choose between International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalaureate (IB) programs.
Prospective students and families, we invite you to discover what makes Dallas International School unique. Learn about our recognized education curriculum, culturally-diverse and dynamic international community, small student-teacher ratios and qualified team of teachers.
Through our rigorous Advanced Bilingual International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs, we create global citizens in our increasingly interconnected world.
Dallas International School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+26 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A8 Students
- A+8 Students
- NG8 Students
- A+7 Students
Fully bilingual curriculum with a third language.
Dallas International School belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise (MLF), a network of international schools with campuses throughout the world. As the only private international school in Dallas, it offers a fully bilingual French and English program that teaches a third language in Spanish, Mandarin and German. Students attend some of the best colleges and universities all over the world.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Dallas International School Reviews
We also love the campus, it offers a good sense of security but also offers great facilities, from the diversity of playgrounds available, to the library and music room, the gym, the soccer field and sports courts, they’re all strategically grouped in the center and at students easy access, triggering interest specially with little ones to explore new things everyday.
Administration and teachers are extremely caring, and the biggest proof is how happy our son is everyday when we pick him up and how eager he is to go again in the morning! We Love DIS.