Daleville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B100 Students
- A78 Students
- A57 Students
- A53 Students
- B50 Students
- B-37 Students
- B-28 Students
- C21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Daleville High School Reviews
My experience at Daleville High School was horrible. The school have football coaches as teachers so there was little to nothing for an education and the teachers that weren't coaches so of them had favorites in classes and some of them didn't really teach; they'll put on a slideshow and make you take notes. They'll only try to teach when they hear that someone is visiting the school. They barely had books for class because people take them home and keep them or it was torn apart. Some of the students would skip class or cost a disturbance in class causing other people not learn. Also some of the Guidance counselor was always busy or she wasn't in her office so when you needed to talk to her, you'll get she's busy or she's not here right now. There athletes would be set up though just because their playing an sport.
I attended the Daleville Elementary, Middle, and High School. Since the two formers could have changed significant;y since my attendence, I'll only address the latter. My time at the school was average. It was a solid education. The administration and faculty did there jobs well. I would say that the clubs and activities were lacking, except in the sports department. They also did not do their best for college readiness, so parental support would be needed there.
My experience at Daleville High School is a roller coaster. I am currently in my 11th grade year and it is way beyond terrible. Most of the teachers have nasty attitudes. It is like they don't care about our education. For instance, I asked my teacher a simple question about the subject she was teaching about. I guess she thought that was an "obvious" question so she made fun of me and said "Do you really need help? You should've learned this in the 3rd grade!" Why would a teacher say that to a student who is just trying to learn? Not all of the teachers are like this though. I love my History and AP Lang teachers. They're wonderful. One major thing I would like to see change at Daleville High School is the teaching staff.