Daleville High School is a public school located in Daleville, AL. It has 539 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 24% in reading.
Daleville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B107 Students
- A79 Students
- A61 Students
- A55 Students
- B53 Students
- B-38 Students
- C+32 Students
- C+27 Students
- A-23 Students
- B-19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Daleville High School Reviews
My experience at Daleville High School was horrible. The school have football coaches as teachers so there was little to nothing for an education and the teachers that weren't coaches so of them had favorites in classes and some of them didn't really teach; they'll put on a slideshow and make you take notes. They'll only try to teach when they hear that someone is visiting the school. They barely had books for class because people take them home and keep them or it was torn apart. Some of the students would skip class or cost a disturbance in class causing other people not learn. Also some of the Guidance counselor was always busy or she wasn't in her office so when you needed to talk to her, you'll get she's busy or she's not here right now. There athletes would be set up though just because their playing an sport.
As a student at DHS I was afforded the opportunity to participate in a top rated music education program while receiving an Honors Diploma. The faculty genuinely cared for their students and their success. I learned so much and was given experiences, such as traveling to Toronto Canada, Dallas Texas, and Chicago Illinois with the band program.
I attended the Daleville Elementary, Middle, and High School. Since the two formers could have changed significant;y since my attendence, I'll only address the latter. My time at the school was average. It was a solid education. The administration and faculty did there jobs well. I would say that the clubs and activities were lacking, except in the sports department. They also did not do their best for college readiness, so parental support would be needed there.