Dale High School is an above average, public school located in Dale, OK. It has 221 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Dale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A47 Students
- B42 Students
- A41 Students
- B-40 Students
- C+36 Students
- B33 Students
- C+25 Students
- B15 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Dale High School Reviews
Small school, good teachers, and barely any drugs or bullying. Parents have plenty of opportunity to be involved, but the current construction gets annoying.
It’s a school where everyone knows each other. So if you are a transfer student, you get picked on and left out of just about everything.
The best part about Dale is the community. Since it is a small school, everyone knows who you are. From my varsity baksetball experience, the whole community has your back and supports you relentlessly. They community makes every student feel apart of something special.