Dakota Ridge Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-111 Students
- A-107 Students
- A-71 Students
- B-69 Students
- B+65 Students
- B+33 Students
- B33 Students
- A+30 Students
- B-27 Students
- B-25 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Dakota Ridge Senior High School Reviews
Review Dakota Ridge Senior High School
Dakota Ridge is simply more than a school, it is a community. The administration is extremely supportive of every club and student; they are constantly encouraging students and assisting them--not only in ensuring that a topic is well understood but also by having an open ear to anyone who needs a friend. Similarly, the students are friendly and welcoming to all people. There is usually a heavy work load and high expectations, but there are several support networks and workshops for tutoring, colleges, obtaining jobs, and personal issues. Well-maintained, the school grounds are beautiful and clean providing a comfortable learning environment. Just being a part of the school community establishes a sense of connection, safety, and sense of belonging.
I joined cheerleading and that opened doors for me to meet new people. It helped me to be a more confident and outgoing person which in turn expanded my friend circle. My teachers have always encouraged me and influenced me to work my hardest in school, and I love that! Dakota has a great support system for anyone who feels alone, and I have found it very easy to build connections with teachers and faculty which help keep me grounded and set my goals high! Mr Plautz (my counselor) has constantly listened to my struggles and helped me stay on track in my academics. Dakota has given me the best high school experience I could ask for! I feel more than prepared to start the next chapter of schooling in my life.
I have enjoyed my academic learning as it was fair and helpful for my learning capabilities. We had many fun events and assemblies that strive to make the school as one which is awesome so everyone feels apart of the school. Athletics were unfair for me on my part as my friends and I wanted to create a dance club to perform at assemblies and sport events because we do not have a poms team. Although, it was extremely difficult to find use of our dance club and we had to flight a lot of battles to even get one basketball game (which was a weekend game that no one went too) Overall, I did meet some of my closest friends at Dakota and I will forever cherish my memories at this school.