Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Daingerfield High School is an above average, public school located in Daingerfield, TX. It has 296 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Daingerfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+30 Students
- A28 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+22 Students
- B21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A18 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Daingerfield High School
- BPewitt High School
- Pewitt Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 57 reviews
- BPittsburg High School
- Pittsburg Independent School District, TX
- 86 reviews
- B+Ore City High School
- Ore City Independent School District, TX
- 37 reviews
- B+Hughes Springs High School
- Hughes Springs Independent School District, TX
- 25 reviews
Daingerfield High School Reviews
Daingerfield High School has been a great place for me to spend my high school years. I have been actively involved in band, tennis and golf. I am also involved in many volunteer programs through National Honor Society and Student Council. The teachers here are very friendly and will help you out any way they can. The administrators are available to the students at all time.
My experience at Dangerfield was poor, i wanted to see better academics and school spirit. The discipline is not set. Administration is not organized. i just wanted more.
The school's football department is good, but lacking in other areas. It is not a good place for people who are serious about academics or STEM.