Daingerfield High School is an above average, public school located in DAINGERFIELD, TX. It has 268 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
202 TIGER DR
DAINGERFIELD, TX 75638
Daingerfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-26 Students
- A23 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+20 Students
- B18 Students
- B17 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+17 Students
- A16 Students
- B+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Daingerfield High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Daingerfield High School
- BPewitt High School
- Pewitt Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 51 reviews
- B-Pittsburg High School
- Pittsburg Independent School District, TX
- 81 reviews
- B+Ore City High School
- Ore City Independent School District, TX
- 36 reviews
- B+Hughes Springs High School
- Hughes Springs Independent School District, TX
- 23 reviews
Daingerfield High School Reviews
Daingerfield High School has been a great place for me to spend my high school years. I have been actively involved in band, tennis and golf. I am also involved in many volunteer programs through National Honor Society and Student Council. The teachers here are very friendly and will help you out any way they can. The administrators are available to the students at all time.
The teachers have fairly good communication skills and teaching styles, but they lack in organization of the classroom. Also, some of the teachers lack in grading consistency.
I would not choose this school again because they are apathetic towards academics and more concerned with athletics. One sport in particular that the school care about more than anything is football. There is nothing unique about the school and you will not have any type of support in finding or receiving scholarships unless you play football.