Dadeville High School is a public school located in Dadeville, AL. It has 566 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Dadeville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A86 Students
- B67 Students
- A-66 Students
- C+65 Students
- A59 Students
- B-50 Students
- C47 Students
- B46 Students
- B41 Students
- C-34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Dadeville High School Reviews
Dadeville High School is a well disciplined school and very involved in sports. They could work on keeping students in the classroom more. Dadeville High teachers could use some direction in how to better their students academically instead of worrying more about sports and extracurricular activities. Dadeville High focuses more on holes in your jeans rather than getting the information provided in the classroom. They could also work on cleanliness by getting rid of the many ants and roaches and bats in the school. There are bats in the gymnasium and band room, which is very dangerous towards the students. Dadeville High does have good qualities when it comes to looking for answers about college and the ACT but in the classroom, they don't hear the students' opinions about how they could better teach. Students try to give feedback on how they learn better and the teachers don't listen too great.
My years at Dadeville High school was four of the best years of my life. I had awesome teachers who lectures wasnt only great but also mind blowing class Discussions. If a student was falling behind my teachers knew exactly what to do to help that student succeed! Dadeville High school helped me grow into a young man , and gain responsibilities. I know my time at DHS has came to a end and I’m proud to be a alumni for such a great school in a great community. Once a Dadeville tiger always a dadevilld tiger!
Dadeville High School is just an amazing school! The school has top notch teachers who greatly care for the students education. The administrations is always correct, and very equipped with handling situation, so by far I can not really say what there is to change to this school!