Wonderview School District Reviews

I liked most talking to my friends and only one teacher. A lot of the adults just made you feel judged or like you couldn’t talk to them I would like to see kids feel more comfortable going to the teachers about problems and questions instead of being scared.
I like that Wonderview is a small school. My daughter is not just a nameless, faceless student.
The drawbacks of that are limited options in extra curricular activities and course electives. Teachers become entrenched in the school district some to the point they no longer feel the need to put any effort into actually educating the students.
This place is an absolute joke. If you enjoy rude people, racism, and never fitting in you’ll love it here! This school is absolutely corrupt. From student-teacher relationships to people being a starter because of who they know. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I went here my entire life and I could do it all over again, I would have stayed far, far away. If you’re thinking about enrolling your children, DON’T! They will absolutely hate it guaranteed.
Start Your Review of Wonderview School District
I liked how small and close-knit it was, but the faculty and staff could improve. I did not feel ready for college, and the teachers did not take their jobs seriously. The lunch was a poor excuse for food, and the cafeteria workers did not have very good people skills.