Wall Township Public School District Reviews

I have been in the Wall school district since Kindergarten. I can't remember a time where I thought, I hate it here. I have been taught by all different types of teachers, and I think that shaped me into the student I am today. I have participated in sports, clubs, and programs through school and have enjoyed all of them! One thing that brings Wall out from the rest is their STEM programs. Starting from elementary school, you can participate in science fairs and teachers set up days devoted to STEM projects. This continued through middle school, where there are more opportunities to be a part of the programs. In high school, there is an engineering program, that I am enrolled in. I for one, love the program. I think it teaches all different types of engineering. This definitely a beneficial program! Overall, besides the diversity, Wall Twp School is a very enjoyable place for kids, and makes learning a safe, happy place.
I spent most of my time at wall in the music program and band room, met lots of wonderful people, overall very friendly and good environment
The Wall Township Public School District is a great place for children to learn and grow. My experience with the district has been nothing but positive.
Start Your Review of Wall Township Public School District
Good school, mostly friendly and hard working students and teachers. Great environment, but there’s no diversity.
Amazing staff. Mr. Janks is the best Guidance Counselor! Broad array of academic choices. Adresses all learning levels. 21st century ready. Offers college level AP courses in a variety of subjects. Amazing band, sports, art, music, extracurricular choices.
Overall, one of the better public districts in the state. Sports were a highlight as well as academic opprotunities. Great experience!
Good school system teachers spend time with students decent class size great learning enviroment. From the time I transferred to wall township school district in 6th grade I entered the intermediate school alittle over midway through the year and adjusted well the teachers took the time to bring me up to speed with the curriculum the students were learning at the time and since then The faculty have taken tome i feel with every student to make sure they were learning and understanding what they were trying to teach. The parents and community are very supportive of the students and readily help to ensure the students and student athletes have The things needed for the kids to excel academically and athletically
My school allows plenty of cultural classes and field trips including Horticulture, Classic Rock, Engineering, Art, Orchestra and Harry Potter. I am able to play the music they play on Broadway in our annual musical. I really do enjoy my school because all of my teachers go above and beyond with their knowledge. I am given so many opportunities that I wouldn't have known about if not for my amazing teachers. I thankful I'm in such a great environment for innovation. I will miss this school when I graduate, but I know that it has prepared me very well for the rest of my life as a scholar.
You are able to be creative and the teachers are amazing! Good friends are right around the corner! They strive for the best academics, diversity and college readiness. There is so many different clubs and activities to join. The school spirit is amazing, people from all over the community come out to support our games.
Although, Wall High School offers a wide variety of circular programs they mainly focus on the textbook problems rather than real world connections. As an enrolled student, I can say that Wall High School teaches kids to remember information instead of applying it to scenarios. However, the teachers are very involved in the students academic endeavors. They always offer students to attend extra help and give practice problems for upcoming tests and quizzes.
I liked being in a safe environment where I had easy access to learn, have fun with friends, and be involved with sports.
there’s a large range of classes and 95% of the teachers are very supportive and good at their jobs.
Wall Township is an average school because we have a mix of good and bad. Wall definitely need to find a way to make the town more diverse and as for the school, they should accommodate for more diverse classes. Overall I had a good four years at Wall and am looking forward to graduating.
I really liked all the different types of classes at wall. It really gave me the opportunity to see what i am good at. I also had the opportunity to go to Spain Greece and Italy with the school which was an amazing experience. The only thing I’d like to see change is that our school starts way too early in the morning.
Great community! Teachers are outstanding. Great sports programs. Plenty of
Clubs and activities. Administrators connect with the kids and participate in activities .
Being at Wall High School as a student for four years I can say my experience has made me ready for college. I think our teacher and parents of the district do all they can to help students be as successful as they can. Without a doubt, I feel as though I have learned more about myself with the help of Wall High Schools atmosphere. Additionally, I can say that our sports teams and clubs are a very big party of the district. Growing up playing soccer, I am lucky enough to have won two overall State Championships and a Shore Conference title. I am also apart of many clubs such as student council and National Honor Society. These clubs have teacher role models that lead the students to make desicions for the rest of the class. As we can tell, every school has flaws, but in this case, Wall Township has more pros than cons. Personally, I can say the Wall Township District has only made my learning experience easier and exciting.
Wall High school is a very safe learning environment. Their football team is what makes the school.The teacher rely care about the students and help them in everyway they can by having extra help on lunches or after school. Also everyone always fill the stands to come and watch our team play it's like havi g you family there to cheer you on.
Start Your Review of Wall Township Public School District
Overall had a very pleasant experience within the district, staff and students and kind and supportive. Classes were challenging enough to be fun and engaging but not too overwhelming.
I have spent my entire school career attending Wall Township Public Schools. I started out at West Belmar, then Wall Intermediate and High School. My elementary years were spent immersed in a diverse school, while my later years were increasingly less so.
Academics were incredibly easy at the elementary and middle school, and high school mildly challenging. The teachers range from average to a few amazing ones who inspired me in subjects I was weaker at. A lot of my school subjects have to do with rote memorization than critical thinking, which can get a bit dry.
There are a few things I would like to change about Wall High School, since my memories are a bit faded from my earlier schooling. The food has definitely improved but the sandwich meat is subpar. Also the water fountains are not all great. Overall, there are better and worse high schools but I am glad I got the experience that I did.