Wahoo Public Schools Reviews

My overall experience at Wahoo High school is very good. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a good education. They have the right staff and students to get you started off the right way.
After moving to Wahoo several years ago, we have been very pleased with the academic instruction our two children have received. The teachers are amazingly supportive and partner with us to do what is best for our girls. The district offers a wide variety of extra curricular activities and excels on the playing field (all sports) and their Fine Arts department is one of the best in the state (all classes). We love the community as well! It offers the majority of the amenities a larger community would offer with all the benefits of a small town.
My experience at Wahoo High School has been great! The teachers are very helpful when it comes to students have a hard time. The students get along great and you hardly ever get into fights. They offer tons of college courses which would be my favorite part about going to school their. I am able to get ahead not only in high school but in college too. The one thing I would want to change about Wahoo Public School would be the following: students who are wanting to pursue their life after high school in the agricultural industry aren't able to take very many agricultural courses in the school and don't get to see a lot of insight on what that industry is all about.
Start Your Review of Wahoo Public Schools
The beauty of being in a small school is the opportunity to get involved in the community and in organizations. Peer pressure at Wahoo High School is trying to get your friends involved in the same organizations and sports you are in. There is no time to get in trouble if you are involved in sports and organizations!
Improve school lunches as food is sub-standard. Strong academics and sports programs. Excellent teachers and support staff. Sometimes too much emphasis on sports. Excellent music and theater facility and music programs are very strong with great parent support. Good special education program with strong inclusion for students with disabilities. Strong cheer program but dance program very limiting.
It's a small school but you get great education. The classes don't have much people so you get more attention if you need it. You can take many college classes. What stinks is that you might get some classes you didn't sign up for
We have thoroughly enjoyed Wahoo Public Schools. This is only our second year with them. The teaching staff and office employees are always willing to help or point you in the right direction. The sports and after school activities are diverse and inviting for all. One thing I wish they would consider is a four day school week. Wahoo is a predominately farm community therefore farmers are always looking for high school workers and farm families utilize their own children for help. This would also promote employment in teenagers that live in town.
Overall I received a pretty well rounded education from Wahoo Public Schools. The biggest issue in my eyes was a few teachers not being dedicated to truly educating their students.
Wahoo Public Schools will forever leave an impact on me. Throughout my years of going there, I created resourceful relationships with teachers, students, and administration. There has never been a moment where I have felt alone, or fearful to ask for help. The administration makes huge stepping-stone efforts in making sure that the school is a great learning environment for everyone. They send out surveys to the students and accept their feedback to make changes necessary for the school.
Wahoo Public Schools offers multiple extra-cirricular activities and supports each department, such as sports and arts. It's a great school and will leave its mark on every student who attends Wahoo High.