Valley Mills Independent School District Reviews

This school has the typical average classes and teachers. You can get some great classes and some that are not so great. It's not very diverse with the students or the teachers. This school does not prepare students very well for college or offer very many good resources for it. However, some of the clubs at this school are great and so is the safety at the school.
Valley Mills has kept me in a good spot for heading into my career successful. My sports have kept me active and busy the whole year. AB honor rolls and perfect attendance were my big goals this year and i finally succeeded them this year. My favorite sport is definitely basketball, but i play almost all the sports which includes: basketball, volleyball, softball, track and cross country. My favorite thing about Valley Mills High School is the Athletic program and how many successes we've had this whole year and hopefully many more successes to come.
Valley Mills is a friendly small school with great teachers. It is easy to fit in and easy to get to know everyone.
Start Your Review of Valley Mills Independent School District
Valley Mills is a pretty good school. It has teachers that care about your education and will do what they can to help you learn. The food isn't very good but at least it keeps us fed. Valley
mills HS is very clean and organized. I would recommend this school district to anyone looking for a new place to learn.