Union Township School Corporation Reviews

Great school corporation that is transparent and always provides immediate feedback. Teachers and Admin's are responsive and personable, they are always looking to provide a terrific experience for the students. I have a daughter that is a sophomore, another that is in 5th grade and a son in kindergarten. Overall, I am excited to be a part of this school, it has been a pleasant experience thus far.
Relocated to NWI from another state. After research, we chose a home in district because of great reviews & school size. Big mistake! The middle school is fine, but the HS is awful! The lack of technology, college preparation & diversity make me feel like I stepped back in time 20 years (not in a good way). No preparation for SAT’s & ACT’s, No class ranking, no current GPA monitoring! No essay writing skills. My 9th grader was assigned a project that she previously did at another school in the 4th grade! Same exact project-no exaggeration! Worst mistake ever relocating here!!
Some teachers are very dedicated to the advancement of their students while others do not keep a high standard of curriculum.
Start Your Review of Union Township School Corporation
During my years attending school within the Union Township School Corporation I was assured I was being given the best education clearly evolved at that time. During my sophomore year of high school I went on to attend a much larger school in a different district. I was shocked. The course work was as though it was entirely of a different world. I learned a lot more about academics through attending the larger of the two schools. I was also pushed to excel, and learned in a more engaging environment during my sophomore year. All in all, I believe I received a better education after transferring schools.