Tonawanda City School District Reviews

My four years at Tonawanda High School went very well. I loved the faculty and the friends that I have made. There were things that I learned that I will carry on with me as I finish my college years.
teachers are very good, they are eager to help, much to do in school. lots of clubs and sports. have a good culture. they have a no bullying policy and strictly enforce it. encourage students to participate. work well with community. helps the underprivileged. all of the teachers work well together from elementary to high school. parents are very involved. they prepare students for all testing from common core to SATs. have a great production and band program. The sports teams encourage team s and community spirit. Will miss this school district once I graduate
Best time of my life. Being in a smaller school district helped me focus on me and my school work. I was able to obtain a steady life here with very minimal problems. I would like to see a change in having more pride and love for our school.
Start Your Review of Tonawanda City School District
I love my school very much however there are a few things I would like to see change. Getting to other classes can be a hassle because of the few stairwells present in the building as well as only one office for both the middle and high school.