Taylor Community School Corporation Reviews

Taylor High School is a family atmosphere. Teachers and staff go above and beyond to help it’s students. I have attend Taylor from Kindergarten and will be starting my senior year this fall. I have played on the varsity soccer & basketball since my freshmen year and I also have been a cheer squad since my freshmen year. I am in the Honors program. I’m proud to be a Titan!
Taylor is a small, friendly, academic based school. Taylor happens to be one of the smallest schools in the area. It is such a small community that all of the staff, students, and parents know each other by name. Consequently, all of the teachers are around the students enough to know each individual's needs in the classroom. The teaching staff dedicates a majority of their time and effort into making sure that all of the curriculums, programs, and technology is up to date to keep up with all of the student needs.
Taylor High School is a small school with much to offer. We have unique Social Studies classes, that are not offered to students in other schools. The teachers here are also caring, supportive, and friendly. The teachers here are unselfish and will help any and every student to gain success. The facility is safe and clean. The only thing that Taylor High School needs to work on is having more school spirit. Our sports are great here, however the spirit is only shown during basketball season. However, it is not the schools fault, but this is the only downside.
Start Your Review of Taylor Community School Corporation
I really enjoyed the Project Based Learning that took place during my freshman and sophomore year. In the future, I would like to see the school go back to that as it helped prepare me for college.