Spokane School District Reviews

I like the environment here: This is kind of a college town, with large universities here, like Gonzaga University, Eastern Washington University, Washington State University and Whitworth University. Moreover, it is not far from Seattle, which is where University of Washington is. It is common to have connections with these great universities, making it easier to enter an awesome college.
Well here’s to start. The teachers in all departments but middle school are above A+ no matter what school (except G prep) (they only want your money and don’t care for your education or if you have a disability) - did not go there only heard it from my 3 friends who went. The district is overall slimy and deceitful. Cutting budgets to fill their pockets is what it felt like. Watching as the trips you could take if you took this class for cut because they thought renting a bus only half full wasn’t worth it due to just that half full. And their is favoritism and racism in this district. The security is absolutely poor and they don’t care for you as an individual. Only certain teachers ever cared about students and the students talked about them. But overall the teachers is what makes this a 3 star if it wasn’t for them i wouldn’t even give this a star teachers 5 everything else is basically 0
Spokane Schools is really pretty good over all. The staff obviously care about the success and growth of the students, and are very encouraging. I think almost all the staff are excited to be there and encourage the students to do their best every day.
Start Your Review of Spokane School District
I think it is about as good as it can get! It could probably start classes later in the morning to allow students to get enough sleep; however, it is nonetheless a good district.
As a student who has spent my entire life in the Spokane public school district (currently im a senior), I can say that I made it just fine and will graduate. That being said, I have no experience of other school districts to compare it with.
Spokane School district is a great district. All administrators care about their students and want us to succeed. My one complaint is the way they handle snow days. They wait till the very last minute to let us know whether they are happening or not. Students and parents should know the night before.
I moved to Lewis and Clark as a sophomore and the school was very welcoming and helpful with the transition to a new school. I have loved being involved in the events and sports we have at LC. There are many resources for students to use in any year of high school and as a senior there are many people who are helping with college readiness and preparedness.
Spokane schoop district is a very good district. The schools are well taken care of and students have many resources. Teachers are helpful and explain different options to students.
This school district was my entire childhood, I loved it. I wouldn't have asked for anything to change.
I really like this school district and I really enjoy going here! I think that the district has very good resources for the students to use. However, I think that the school could improve its level of diversity.
It a great community. The teachers are helpful and the students are fun to learn with. They have cool activities going on.
i enjoyed it i at least hope for the diversity and the safety to get better i would like to have the school teach more on things we will use in a day to day life and prepare us for college because i think most school are lacking in that field
I liked the innovative school, The Community School. The food is not good nor healthy in all schools in the Spokane School District.
I like the atmosphere because it really feels like teachers and administrators care about their students. However, there are many teachers who are incompetent at teaching, whether because of their attitude, lack of experience, lack of understanding, or just general incompetence. There have also been multiple threats made against multiple schools over the last few years which is not reassuring towards the safety aspect of district.
Spokane school district I feel provided me with a very good education, especially in high school. I attribute that a lot to my specific teachers at Lewis and Clark High School but I think as a whole Spokane School District is very good.
I had the opportunity to serve as a student representative on the Spokane Public School Board and have had first hand experience working with Administration in this school district. I believe each one of these people put the desire for the success of students as their top priority and work tirelessly to overcome challenges and continue to provide a quality education for all.
Start Your Review of Spokane School District
I like it because they allow me to participate in musical extracurricular activities. I would like to see them be more open to homeschoolers.
I think that Spokane Schools is overall a very welcoming and safe place to learn. There are many programs to help those in poverty, and anyone is allowed to join sports and activities. One problem though is that there is not much chance for students to voice their opinions and and ideas with adults. It would be nice to see students easily be able to make recommendations for the district and school.
it is a good school we ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................