Spartanburg County School District No. 1 Reviews

The teachers are fantastic they care for the students and are willing to help with furthering education. Even after you graduate they are still open to talking and are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. For instance, one of my teachers invited me over to her home for taco Tuesday with her family. This could change by focusing more on job opportunities for those who want to stay in the area and make the classes harder for the upper level students.
I would rate Chapman high school a great school, but technology restrictions leads to several problems. The downfall? Chromebooks. All students are required to have a chromebook & pay a $35 fee for a chromebook at the beginning of the year. Personal laptops aren’t allowed and it’s very nerve racking to carry around. "What if I lose my chromebook?" well you better have $275 for a laptop that YOU lost and that YOU didn't even want to begin with all because you could have brought your own personal laptop to school. If students were allowed to bring their own laptops to school, this review would have been higher, but sadly no. Another concern about the school is the wifi. With all respect, I understand that kids will be on inappropriate sites, but how about blocking those websites and not 75% of the web? It was stressful trying to finish a online class assignment & to only find websites blocked, forcing me to look it up on my phone, or at home. PLEASE fix this Chapman high school.
Its a great district with a lot of people who care about you and your family. Lots of great teachers who know how to teach and what to teach.
Start Your Review of Spartanburg County School District No. 1
Everyone is nice and helpful! With anything you need, all you have to do is talk to them and they will assist in anyway needed.