Southside School District Reviews

The school is great! I wouldn’t change anything about the education. There are tons of extracurricular activities for kids. If you are interested in singing, the choir program is one of the best in the state!
Great school. They really want to see your child succeed. Great sports programs. My child has went to Southside for a few years now and really enjoys it. She is a special needs child so has her own quirks and the teachers really try and work with her.
Southside has not only challenged me in the classroom, but has challenged me to put myself forward into the real world. The faculty and staff brighten my day and encourage me to work towards my goals.
Start Your Review of Southside School District
I moved to south side my Sophomore year, scared as I was I went in and the staff was so helpful! They were nice and on the first day I was already thinking about my future and being asked questions no one asked me before. From that point on people were helping me towards my college goals. Allowing me to take college courses listening to me cry, helping me whenever needed however they could. They worked with me around what I thought I wanted and what I needed they were always friendly and open to hear my ideas.
Southside is very big on helping you figure out your “future story.” They want you to be ready for when you graduate and try to help you become successful.
I just moved here over the summer this year and I already love this school! There are people here that are true friends and the teachers try to do everything in their power to help you in any way possible.
Southside School District goes above and beyond to meet the needs of their students. From offering AP and college classes to the availability of achieving a technical certificate, Southside offers their students the ability to reach their post-high school plans. They not only allow students to plan and attain their "future story", but they also meet the basic needs of their students by providing school supplies for all students in the district and feeding them a second breakfast to make sure that teenagers who often won't eat breakfast have a chance to eat. Southside is one of the most caring districts.
At southside highschool, students are Allowed to participate in concurrent credit hours. This could mean diving into college in ones senior year. I personally attended uaccb, which greatly benefited me. I learned the set up of college classes, being on campus full time. This opportunity has helped me save money as I will be graduating highschool with a year of college done. The faculty helps students, and even gives us a planner of the major senior events. We were provided a list of local scholarships as well by our counselor. With many transfers a year, southside is a great school.
Southside is a high school which is also home. The school and the community that comes along with it focus solely on the success of those who attend. Southside High School allows us to get a head start on our future at lower rates with teacher who've we've already grown to love.
The school provides lots of opportunities for each student to succeed. The administration goes above and beyond to make our school the best! The teachers really care about the success of each student! I have enjoyed my time as a Southerner!
As a former Southside School District student, Southside has always been wonderful, I never had any trouble learning or passing any of my classes. When I did need help, the teachers were always happy to help better my education. I was proud to graduate from such a wonderful, small town school.