Silver Valley Unified School District Reviews

I like the small school setting but students are unappreciative and not punished enough. I wish some teachers did more.
This school is one of those places that serves the absolute bare minimum and thats pretty much it. We live in the middle of nowhere so this is the only option.
I attended schools through the Silver Valley Unified School district throughout elementary, middle, and high school. I always thought the teachers were very dedicated to their jobs and that they were very passionate with their decision to work with this school district. Even though the facilities were not the nicest looking we always made our best out of things and were grateful for what we had.
Start Your Review of Silver Valley Unified School District
Its a small school and that attributes to the fact that most people know eachother. The location is remote and the bus rides everyday can be tedious but I do like a variety of the teachers and the small nature of the school is very refreshing.
I like that the teachers are involved with the students, however I would like to see the resources for the school to have some improvments. I would also like to see improvments to the track and football field.
Silver Valley is a school where everyone knows everyone. The teachers and administrators actually get to know you by name and develop a relationship with you.
limited resources, majority of teachers are terrible and don't care about the students. went to the high school for two years. The water there was contaminated so we was no allowed to drink out of the water fountains. A had little help from teachers on college preparation.