Shrewsbury Public Schools Reviews

Students have endless opportunities. There are extracurricular activities for everyone. The teachers are are supportive, engaged, and extremely knowledgeable.
This school has the most intelligent and caring staff around. Evryone makes you feel safe and that you belong here. The only thing I wish they could change was class spaces becasue some people cannot take classes they want becasue their isnt enough room.
I liked how diverse the classes are, and how supportive a lot of the staff were, but it seemed to lack a community feeling.
Start Your Review of Shrewsbury Public Schools
I love Shrewsbury High School. It is filled with amazing staff and has a wonderful student body. I always felt welcome and always had a person to talk to. My time at SHS will never be forgotten. The student body was really strong and supportive at sport events, plays, musicals, and events. You really feel part of a family at SHS.
Really good school. There are great teachers, students, and faculty. Technology is used greatly, the wifi is pretty good too.
I believe that the successes I have experienced thus far in college are merit to the wonderful school system here.
Shrewsbury Public Schools are exceptional. The experience is one of a kind and cannot be compared to other public schools in the area. Everything from school pride to teacher involvement makes the space an educationally rich and thriving environment for all high school students. Students feel academically and socially prepared for college and/or future plans after receiving an education from Shrewsbury Public Schools.
I had the ability to graduate from Shrewsbury High and I loved my years there. Since I was a transfer student, I was worried that I would have a hard time fitting in, but that simply was not the case. The teachers were very helpful and knowledgeable, there were many resources too. I am proud to say I graduating from this fine high school.
Technology is readily used. Lack of celebration of holidays and fails to be all inclusive and allowing for education on different cultures.