Sheridan County School District No. 1 Reviews

I enjoyed all my time in Sheridan County School District No. 1, and for the most part it is a very good school system to attend. I would however change how much time is spent only focusing on the academics, and how it effecting the students mental health in the High School.
There have been a number of principals while I’ve been in high school here, but the most recent has been great and is encouraging for the future of the school.
It was awesome! They had four days a week and managed to make me more prepared than other schools. the days felt longer, especially with sport afterwards, but it was all worth it. I enjoyed my time here and I got in and out without any problems. I worked hard and had plenty of opportunities to be the best version of myself. The small school environment is probably the best thing about the school because of the ability to enhance education more so than possible in larger schools.
Start Your Review of Sheridan County School District No. 1
I have loved my educational experience at the Tongue River Schools ever since I was a child. I've grown with and have made some incredible friends in this small area, and I feel as though I have received a high-quality education. The teachers are able to connect and support every student--helping everyone to learn in a wonderful environment!