Shattuck Public Schools Reviews

We have built a strong school based spin academics, sports, and FFA. Nearly every kid pour their soul into their school work and sports or FFA. Around northwest Oklahoma we have definitely built up a name for ourselves and everyone knows who we are. One thing I would change is having more class options provided to us.
Shattuck Schools have a great staff who show a lot of support through their teaching and with other activities! I wouldn’t change anything about this school!
Absolutely love Shattuck Public School! I transferred to Shattuck in the beginning of my 8th grade year. The administration has done an outstanding job on retaining high quality teachers and coaches who all have a desire for every student to succeed.
Start Your Review of Shattuck Public Schools
Shattuck is a great school in a rural community. The teachers have the opportunity to get to know their students on a personal level and form close relationships. I don't feel like I have as close a relationship as I would like but I know my teachers care and push me to do my best. That is something that may get lost in a larger community. For this I am thankful. I would like to see an active NHS club or organization that organizes community service activities for students.