Selah School District Reviews

I like how much the teachers care about everyone and they can handle disrespectful students calmly. I do wish there was an all year and all grades tutoring resources. It would be nice if they could develop a way to have students treat each other better but not in a cliche way. A way for most of the students to agree to.
I have had a wonderful experience with Selah High School. The teachers and counselors have been helpful and encouraging.
Selah School District provides its students a safe learning environment with staff that genuinely care about each student's success and establish personal connections to their students. However, Selah has limited itself to specific classes available to its high school students. Introducing more diverse classes would allow students more freewill to choose courses that better fit their career plans.
Start Your Review of Selah School District
I like the environment of Selah high school but, i think the staff focus more on sports than they do on academics. I also think that the high school would benefit from having a open campus at lunch because the lunches are not always nutritional. I would like to see the teachers more involved in helping the students and getting everyone ready for college. Overall I think it is a good school where everyone knows everyone, like family. I am very fortunate that I got to attend Selah high school and I know I would have had as great of a high school experience anywhere else.
The staff favors people. They don’t get you ready for college and the grading system they have in not like colleges which makes no sense because they said college and career ready.
The teachers at Selah high school are great. The teachers are phenomenal at what they do, and are always willing to give a helping hand. The school spirit within the district is out of this world, a true sense of community. But I didn't enjoy the grading system at Selah High School, plus the fact that I feel as if they aren't preparing us enough for college.
good school go here it is amazing i have loved everything about it. Go Viks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Selah is a small town in central Washington. This close knit community prides themselves in small classes and one on one time with teachers. This creates a school district that is saught after by people all across the state
Selah School district is where I have attended throughout my entire schooling experience. I like the fact that the school district is keeping up to date with technology and giving the children from middle school and up a Chromebook to use and take home during the school year, this makes it easier for the students to keep up on their classwork and better communicate with teachers. Although, the district as a whole does not seem to have a very good sense of community. There are a lot of people who do not get along with others simply because they are "a hick" or different than they are. I do not feel like this would be a horrible place for a student to attend, but I don't know if I would put my child into this school district.
The Selah School District is very successful. The teachers are helpful and supportive. They insure that students are on their path to success. The community is very involved the schools that unites the district and town. The people are friendly and that made my experience in the district enjoyable.
I have had an excellent overall experience in the Selah School District. I have been in the district ever since kindergarten and every teacher and staff member that I have been introduced to has been nothing but pleasant. Also, I have met lifelong friends through the positive school atmosphere that we have been privileged to be a part of. Some changes that could improve our school would be to find a way to engage students in the classroom and school related activities. We could carry out this plan by offering more after school activities that everyone can enjoy and making activities in the classroom more hands-on.
I loved the small town feel of Selah high school. Nothing makes you feel loved like the entire population of your town wishing you the best at all times.
In the Selah School District, we have had the great opportunity of having such talented and hardworking administrators who do their best every day to make Selah schools live up to their full potential. From this great administration, the staff is motivated to do and be good as well, leaving a positive impact on kids of all ages. Recently the environment has become so positive and school is always a safe and fun place for everyone there. This is beneficial to the students because it promotes education, as well as happiness and life skills such as sociability. Selah is an overall great district and the kids in attendance here are privileged to have the opportunities which we do.