Seaman Unified School District Reviews

Awesome district! Wouldn’t choose any other place for my kids to attend. We love the family type atmosphere within the faculty and within the community. Seaman Vikings for life!!
The Seaman Unified School District is one of the hardest working districts as a whole. Mr. Noble, our superintendent, does his best to get students involved in sports and schooling events for every grade/level of schooling. With this, some of the most amazing, hardworking, and understanding teachers have been chosen to teach the students here to prepare us for our futures as best we can be. The overwhelming feeling of family that follows you here is something that will last a lifetime for me, as well as my fellow peers. I can't wait for the day my children will become Seaman Vikings and feel the pride I do in knowing they're receiving the best education possible in Topeka, Kansas.
I liked how everyone works together and wants to be a community. I do not feel completely safe there with new events. Our sports team are very good we have a wide variety of clubs and organizations for people to do. We never have a dull afternoon. I wish they worried more about their students and less about their reputation. The school's percentage of graduation rates is very high and does not decrease. Our entire school gets involved in everything from deaths to clubs our community never stops helping each other. Even though our school has some flaws it is still a very close community that never quits helping each others.
Start Your Review of Seaman Unified School District
I like the quietness of Seaman school district. Nothing ever really happens. I would like to see a wider variety of class options available.
Seaman USD 345 was a great school district. The community was tight knit and we all felt like a family, especially during many troubling times. Most teachers were understanding and are willing to help the student that ask, and want their help. The academics are very well taught and I will take my knowledge I have gained at Seaman on to my secondary school.
My experience at Seaman High School was by far the best experience I've ever had at a school before. No one was mean to me and everyone was always friendly. The staff had everyone get involved and was talented when it came to their job. Honors classes were available to those who liked a good challenge and the classes really helped with my problem solving skills. Going to this school really helped improve myself as not only a student, but also a person.
I really enjoyed the variety of classes that they offered as well as the passion that the teachers display everyday. It's obvious they care about you and love what they do.