Schley County Schools Reviews

I had excellent experiences at Schley County's elementary school and middle/high school. It is the best school in the area. The majority of the teachers care for their students and about their academic success. Due to the small size of the school, everyone knows you, so you can develop lasting relationships with teachers, faculty, and staff. I had the privilege of having great high school teachers multiple times. While not especially challenging, a student can gain a good education here if they choose to put in the effort to obtain such.
Schley county had a GREAT academic program BUT, I experienced a lot of racism during my 3 years there.
Implement the cell phone at lunch policy back please. It allows me an opportunity to be able to check on my son. With all the school shootings, it does a mother's heart well to hear from her child throughout the day. Thank you.
Start Your Review of Schley County Schools
I am enrolled in dual enrollment and will graduate from high school as a Sophomore in college. Schley county is a small school and counselors are very accessible.
These schools were wonderful. They provided a diverse environment with a wonderful staff and high-grade learning.
Schley County High School has a homey feel. I graduated with the class of 2016 with 82 others that I have known for the most part since elementary school. The teachers at SCHS are unlike any other in that they look