Satsuma School System Reviews

SHS is awsome! Go Gators!The administrative staff and teachers will go above and beyond for their students. Communication is stellar!
My niece attends school at Robert E Lee Elementary. As a very active role in her life and taking her to school almost daily. I love this school. I love the faculty I have interacted with. She comes home everyday very happy and excited to go back the next day to learn. You can tell there’s a genuine care from the teachers. They promote learning outside of the classroom through different activities to learn responsibility as well as how to Treat others. They also always have an activity going on to keep the kids motivated! Great schools! Great faculty! We love our Gator Family!!
I have went to Satsuma since the 7th grade and I absolutely love it! All the teacher always do everything they can do to make sure you have everything you need to succeed and we have the best staff around!
Start Your Review of Satsuma School System
Satsuma School system is absolutely amazing. The teachers care for their students as if they’re their own. I wouldn’t dare put my children in any other system.
I attended Satsuma and can think of no other school I'd rather have my children attend. We don't live in the district and it's worth every penny we pay (which is a small sum) to have our son attend a school that employs intelligent, caring and devoted teachers, administrators and support staff.
Great school, the teachers and administration are the best around. This is the hidden jewel of the State.
Satsuma High School has given me an advanced education while challenging me to be the best version of myself as a student and a citizen. I have been given opportunities to participate in various clubs and organizations, as well as being involved in community service and activities. I have been taught life skills along with leadership skills by my teachers, peers, and additional faculty. Satsuma High School has truly given me the best foundation possible for my future.
Satsuma High School is a great school. It is located in a small town so everyone knows everyone. The teachers and administrators are amazing and always willing to lend a helping hand.
very nice learning environment, however, I wish that satsuma high school would have better college preparedness. What concerns me is that in a junior about to be a senior and I have no idea how to apply for college at all.
In just six years since forming, Satsuma City Schools have proven they are one of the best school systems in the state. From the caring educational leaders to the active community involvement, Satsuma has found the recipe for creating a great educational environment for students. No system is perfect, but Satsuma is actively engaged in the pursuit of excellence in all areas.
The teachers are great they love all their students....all parents, children, faculty, principal, and our small town are involved when it comes to the teaching, molding, and preparing our children for their next step in life. We love Satsuma Schools. “Robert E Lee” is awesome!
Love this school system! This is our first year and it has been wonderful. Teachers and administration are wonderful, as are parents and students.
Satsuma is a great school system! The administrators and teachers live in the community and have a vested interest in our children.
We actually live in a different school district but chose to send our kids to Satsuma City Schools because of the leaders and teachers and overall sense of community involvement. The leaders ( principals, etc) go above and beyond to make the schools better thru academics, sports offered and career preparedness. I highly recommend Satsuma City Schools! GO GATORS!
Satsuma is an awesome place to send your kids to school! They strive for academic excellence and push the kids to succeed!!
I’m very satisfied with the professionalism of school system administrators, teachers, and staff members. Although professional and appropriate, school personnel routinely go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure student success and an atmosphere that is safe and feels like a family.
The Satsuma School system offers my children a challenging curriculum, along with many extra-curricular opportunities, in a safe and friendly environment.
Start Your Review of Satsuma School System
My school is an awesome School. I cannot imagine myself anywhere else. I have built lifelong friendships with students, faculty, and staff.
Satsuma High School has provided me with teachers and staff that help me achieve my academic goals. They have always been there when I needed the help and were supportive with my schoolwork. I was able to maintain a good GPA with their help.
Satsuma City Schools is a community school! The parents, teachers, community, and students are involved in every facet of school life. Academics ranks as the most emphasized area of the system but preparing the students for college and career is the goal.