San Isidro Independent School District Reviews

Since the school is in a small town, students can have one-on-one conversations with the teachers. Teachers guide the students for college readiness and help students develop social skills.
San Isidro ISD is an all around amazing school district where you're teachers can work with you one on one and they put their students first.
San Isidro Independent School District offers great education and provides students with future opportunities better than any other school district. Even though it is a small school, this is the reason students excel since teachers have the opportunity to guide students on a more personal and individual level. For example, my first grade teacher, Mrs. Elvira Garcia saw potential in me and helped me learn English and guided me to be a better student. My senior year, I graduated Salutatorian of my class. Mrs. Garcia is not the only one; every teacher works hard with their students toward a brighter future.
If there was any complaint, it would be that the U.I.L. academic program should be encouraged more and not placed as less important than the sport programs.
Overall, San Isidro is the best district for education because they do not only teach, they guide with patient hands for they care about each and every student and their futures.
Start Your Review of San Isidro Independent School District
My overall experience at my school was enjoyable. I had the opportunity to engage in many activities and volunteer to make my school and community a better place for younger students and for generations to come. Being the small community that it is we give one another a helping hand. For that, I am proud to be part of this community and school district.