Saddle Brook School District Reviews

It is a fine place to go, it is a small school with middle and high school combined, everyone knows each other and all the teachers are close the students. But it is hard to get heard in our guidence deprartment and in school board meetings unless you are well known or you have a group of students behind you.
Saddle Brook high school can be compared to any other school in the suburban area. There is nothing about it that stands out, and it is quite small. The teachers are the best part of the school, always offering extra help, connecting with students, and doing everything they can to teach students in more ways then one. There are many great opportunities for high school students to take honor classes, AP courses, and even becoming teacher assistants their senior year. Many programs including STEM, TAG, and Latin give students the chance to explore careers outside the basic fields.
The administration is super friendly and helpful. The teachers go out of their way to help you succeed. They not only support you academically, but they often show up to your athletic games to cheer you on and support the Saddle Brook Falcons on the field/court as well!!
Start Your Review of Saddle Brook School District
I transferred to saddle brook high school a the end of my sophomore year, it has been a very good school and it was a complete different environment than the school i use to go before the students are very nice and the staff as well however i would've liked for there to be more diversity in the school.
I grew up here so it is the only school district I know and it is comforting knowing that. I am very happy that I have grown up here and I definitely feel at home
Saddle Brook High School has great potential with great teachers. Within my four high school years, there have been at least five administrators that have came and left, which concerns me. The students are great, yet there are some major problems with discipline. As far as facilities go, Saddle Brook High School is lacking. A turf field is necessary and an air-conditioned gym is the only safe option. Saddle Brook is a small town with great pride, and the high school's athletics and clubs definitely demonstrate that.
I ATTENDED SADDLE BROOK PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS K-12. I GRADUATED IN 2013 AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THE EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES I TOOK WITH ME. SADDLE BROOK IS A SMALL CLOSE TOWN AND EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE. I FEEL LIKE HIGH SCHOOL PREPPED ME PERFECTLY FOR COLLEGE AS I AM DOING EXCEPTIONALLY WELL BOTH IN MY ACADEMIC, PROFESSIONAL AND SOCIAL LIFE.
The aspect I gained most from Saddle Brook School District was the close knitted relationships between all staff, students, and parents. Saddle Brook is a very small town with small class sizes which allowed close bonds with teachers, peers, teammate, etc to be formed over the years. The comfort of this allowed me to always feel like i can ask questions and I always knew a teacher was there to help and support me one on one.