River Valley School District Reviews

I liked how everyone knew everyone and that the teachers are very friendly and did everything in their power to make sure you succeded. I also wish we got more funding for our school because there were lots of things that needed to be replaced, but could not due to money shortages.
River Valley School District is great, not only is there a great education, but it is also surrounded by a great community.
The school is decent. Some of the staff try really hard to prepare students for the future, while others tend to dumb things down.
Start Your Review of River Valley School District
I felt like the River Valley School District does an amazing job at preparing their students for college and how to finance their life. I enjoyed going to school here!
It helps to get involved in the classes. They offer great chances to get college credits that really help in the long run.
Overall my education was what I expected, it was good. If I were to change something about the school it would be small things like air conditioning on the other side of the school because it's hard to concentrate when all you're thinking about is how much you want a little cold air flow. This is a good high school.
There aren't very many opportunities available, due to the small size of the district and the lack of funding. There is a huge emphasis on sports, so if you aren't interested in that, there isn't much else available. The teachers are decent, but nothing special. If given other options for a school, I would consider them over River Valley.
Transferred from another school district to this one. Love the atheltic programs. The small class sizes made it easy to communicate with teachers easier.