Raymond Central Public Schools Reviews

There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages to every school and or organization. Some advantages of Raymond Central is the staff. In my opinion our staff at the Raymond Central Jr/Sr High School is positive and makes people feel safe. One disadvantage of the Raymond Central High School is we need to do a better job of preventing the bullying. It happens to often and needs to come close to an end.
Raymond Central Public Schools is a great place to go because they really involve the students and parents. The administration is always looking for new ways to improve the learning environment at Raymond. I am also very pleased to say that we have a great coaching staff as well as faculty. Our teachers and coaches never leave a student out. Everyone is presented with the opportunity to get involved on the activities we have at the school. Although our school is not as diverse as others, I feel like we have a great overall character at our school. Raymond’s academic standings and college readiness is very appreciated by many students and parents because we have a higher grading system. I am very pleased with my school and it’s ability to be flexible with the students.
Raymond Central does a great job of fostering good relationships with students, parents, and the administration/ faculty. The district is made up of four small towns and so the class sizes stay small. While I was attending Raymond Central the largest graduating class had 64 students. I think this is a great quality for a school because it allows the faculty to get to know each of the students. All of the teachers care for the students and want to see them succeed.
Start Your Review of Raymond Central Public Schools
Raymond Central was by far the best school I attended! They prepared me so well for life people have always though I was way old for my age!