Pullman Public Schools Reviews

Every elementary school is very nice with kind and helpful teachers. The middle school is a little small for the number of students, but the high school is quite new and beautiful. There are a lot of stairs at the high school but are elevators to accommodate for those with disabilities.
I moved to Pullman School in 7th grade. Since moving I have had many opportunities from clubs to class options. I’m able to take classes like human biology and animal science which not all high schools offer.
I have been going to school here for 8 out of nearly 10 years I've been in school, and I've had a great, challenging, and fun time at Pullman Public School's elementary, middle, and high schools. However, there are several things I can suggest to improve the learning experience (most notably at Pullman High School). I'd like there to be more focus on academics and the range of AP classes offered. I personally would've liked an AP World History class to have been offered. Another big one would be to have teachers that are more qualified/familiar with the subjects they are teaching to teach their class.
Start Your Review of Pullman Public Schools
The school is very nice and brand new this year but the environment can be overwhelming sometimes. At times it doesn't feel like the school actually wants to help us out.