Petaluma Joint Union High School District Reviews

When I had my concussion, the teachers and counselors worked with my parents to make sure I didn't miss out, and got creative as to how I could continue my studies
I enjoyed my time here. The staff is very supportive, and genuinely interested in seeing student achievement. The school has made great strides to improve the school culture, implementing a link crew- where upperclassmen help incoming freshman acclimate. The campus has gone through some vast improvements over the 4 years I've attended- it could use a fresh coat of paint and updatd color scheme.
We have a great AP program at the high school, full of teachers interested in helping the motived students learn more. Programs such as link Crew are being installed to help freshmen’s adjustments to high school life. Yet, it takes a long time for improvements in the school, like, the pool, which has been under construction for almost four years.
Start Your Review of Petaluma Joint Union High School District
Very nice district, great town, but the illegal and illicit things on campus need to come to and end.
A diverse and very academic school. That is willing to be around everything in general. There many interesting class such as marine science, psychology, sociology, 3D designed, mechanic, welding. Being a Student at PHS for the past 4 years has been great and have met with people from different places.
I had no real problems with anything and I got all I wanted/needed from the classes I took. The teachers were mostly average with of course a couple good and bad eggs here and there but that's to be expected.
I like my school in the usual sense. It's not amazing, but is a good education and it is taking me to my next step, college.
It's a pretty good district in terms of academics and the environment is very nice. Everyone really wants you to succeed. I think the rigor of academics and athletics could both be improved however.
I enjoyed my experience and my teachers In the Petaluma Joint Union High school district. I am a Casa Grande High school Allumni who grew close with a lot of my instructors and brought almost everything that they taught me into college. I was very well prepeared to take on the real word and the college world thanks to all the Casa Grande teachers and staff for being so supportive and providing everyone an amazing education!
Petaluma is overall an extremely friendly town with people who care about other successes. The elementary schools contain mac flat screens. I found this crazy mainly because usually occurrences involving flat screens start in middle school. In the case of Petaluma, school is valued and therefore technology follows. I also liked the teachers, they matched the quality of living in the bay area. Some of them even went out of their own way to support me in my schooling needs.