Perham-Dent Public School District Reviews

I very much enjoyed my time at perham high school. I was prepared to go on to further education and I know that the teachers really cared about me.
The physical building is brand new. It is superb! The teachers are very much available when needed. There are enough classes offered to keep my child interested.
The teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful. The student body is overall pretty welcoming, however there are many cliques. For new students it is hard to fit in within the student body, but the teachers are very kind and observant. The class sizes are small and very student oriented, and its a wonderful school to attend in order to help adjust to college life.
Start Your Review of Perham-Dent Public School District
Great school district, wish more funds went towards music and the arts. However they excel in sports and academics. Amazing teaching staff besides one or two, definitely depending on what teaching style your student likes best. They build a beautiful new building with all new facilities.
Perham High School is very strong academic and activity wise, but we are lacking in AP an Honors courses. This can set us behind others when we reach the college level.
I went to the Perham-Dent Public School District for my K-12 education and they provided a very good education filled with a lot of extracurriculars for me to enjoy. I do think they could improve on parent involvement in the schools and should have better days to have conferences on. Other than that request, I think the Perham-Dent Public School District did a great job.
It was a great high-school. They offered many college classes that I took advantage of. If I were to change anything, it would be the security of the building.
I liked how there were a large variety of classes that could be taken. Mainly the college courses and the teachers that taught them. They were difficult, but they prepared us for college.