Pecatonica Community Unit School District No. 321 Reviews

I like that the teachers are very understanding and that they will do everything in their power to help their students succeed.
All of the teachers are very helpful and resourceful. They all want not only the best in you in the classroom but the best in you as a person and hold you to a high standard.
It was an okay school, but very closed minded and generally sided with bullies as it is located in a small town. Many of the cruel kids have family in the local government and faculty, so they get a free pass. It made school hard to attend.
Start Your Review of Pecatonica Community Unit School District No. 321
I loved that every education experience is different. I was able to choose what path I wanted to go on. I had many opportunities to follow my goals in this school district.
Attending Pecatonica High School was such a blessing to me. I got to experience so much, meet so many people, and I got to establish connections with both the teachers in the students. While going to school here I felt as if I was involved and included in everything. In the end, I think I was very lucky in being able to attend this school, and I would do anything to repeat my experience again.
Fantastic all around!! Education and parent involvement at its best! Small size classes for one on one interaction with children and parents and teachers.Best district for us coming from a big city!
I loved the small school atmosphere! I felt I had a connection with just about ever teacher which made getting help from them even better. The variety of classes as well is very good. The principal knew everyone and made sure he had a connection with each and every student.
The Pecatonica school is a very great school district to be in. I have lived in Pecatonica my entire life and I have never once had am issue with the school faculty or administrators. Everyone here is willing to step up and give extra help whenever it is needed. All teachers are very educated and are very good role models. Whenever they are needed they are there to help. Faculty will always go the extra mile to ensure that everything is going as planned. Everything that they do is always for the student best interest. wold highly recommend anyone to enroll in the Pecatonica school district to ensure that their children or themselves get the best education in the area.
Pecatonica is a great high school. Teachers are very dedicated and administration cares about the education of each student.
It is a very nice school with a very nice environment to be around. I have made great friends here and I love most of the teachers I had throughout my 4 years in high school.
I enjoy that Pecatonica Highschool is located in a small community and has an overall safe environment for students to work and play. I believe however; the school would best benefit from having more clubs and involving more class selections within its coriculum.
I love Pecatonica High School! The staff is great, they really care. Everyone is so helpful, and they offer second chances. They also offer many advanced classes, and a variety of them too. Pec is my favorite school, I will be sad to leave it behind, as I am a Senior. Ok so maybe not so sad.....