Park County School District No. 1 Reviews

I love our school district because it offers many activities that you can participate in. Also it's very welcoming and open to new people.
All of the schools in Powell Wyoming are just all around excellent. There are great teachers and staff, great friends/students. There are also plenty of opportunities to excel as people, athletes and students all within the small town of Powell.
Park County School District No. 1 is a good place to go and learn. Most of the teachers are good at what they do. They sometimes struggle with making students feel welcome. My school district implemented a security measure in the doors to help ensure safety, but I would like to see, as Park County School District No. 6 did, is teacher's conceal carrying. I would feel safer. The food is simply mediocre. It is edible, but if people have the opportunity to leave and eat at a fast food restaurant or go home for lunch, they will. I feel that in this school district, football is the main priority out of all the sports. Sports like tennis, swimming, and even basketball don't get near as much attention. They do really good at allowing you to take college classes while still in high school which makes life easier for me in the future.
Start Your Review of Park County School District No. 1
Teachers were wanting to see us succeed & helping us in every way possible to make it happen. Whether it was staying late after school or early in the morning before school.
I love my school! The teachers here are top notch and they truly care about their students. The activities and sports are very fun and the coaches are encouraging. We have excellent learning facilities, the gym, auditorium, classroom, lunch room, and computer labs are very modern and well taken care of. The students all strive for excellence, and amazingly bulling is rarely seen here at Powell High School. In my opinion, Park County School District Number 1 is the top district in the entire state of Wyoming, and I'm Very proud to be a student here.