Paris School District Reviews

Teachers are mean but activited thay ar funziffxxitxtixicyxiyxydkyxyoxkydyi iyxyxiyxykxy zdx ti xxv itzgj xxv gi zfs gkxgkxgkxgdjtsitzitsti
I attend paris high school and have attended paris school district all my life. I have learned alot and i would like this to continue.
I moved from Westside to Paris and it was a total life change. They accepted me with open arms and made me feel right at home. They got some guys to show me all my classes and I met the teachers and everyone was just so nice. Then I got in the classroom and I was astonished with all the interactions and the way that the teachers helped to students and actually taught. The counselor is amazing beyond measures. She has a lot on her plate and she still finds a way to always have a smile that will warm your heart. Paris has been a blessing for me, it’s not just a school, it’s a place that is molding me into the person that I want to become.
Start Your Review of Paris School District
I felt that I was not offered many important classes, the classrooms and supplies were lacking in updated versions. Overall atmosphere was stale and hostile.
like change experience

My experience with Paris School District I say was fun and absolutely fun. I liked Paris is because I have gone to that school my entire educational life. What I would like changed is that we are able to go out more during lunch and offer more clubs and let us do more activities.
Paris School District has been an amazing place to grow up. This school has taught me many valuable life lessons that I will remember forever. I have been surrounded by excellent peers and faculty the entire time I have been here. The academics are great, and helped me achieve my ideal ACT score of a 30. I have been able to be involved in great organizations such as FBLA and volleyball. Without the hard work of our teachers and coaches this school would not be as successful as it is today. The only thing I would change about Paris Schools is the lack of involvement from many students. I would like every student to have something they enjoy doing at this school. Paris School District is a great place for anyone to learn and develop as an individual.
It is a great school full of opportunity that offers many chances to take AP courses either on campus or off. It has a great staff that is willing to help anyone at anytime no matter what. The student body is strong and is able to thrive through eagle pride.
It's a pretty good small school, easy to get to know people. I have loved going here and I'm proud to be a Paris Eagle.